Production Specialist - JOB SUMMARY:
Packages a variety of product at a workstation table.
* Follow work order instructions and use tools accordingly to correctly pack product.
* Lift and move empty pallets (utilizing safe lifting techniques with assistance if needed)
* Participate in work center set:up and clean up
* Label boxes and prepare for general work
* Work in other departments and/or perform miscellaneous tasks as needed
* Rotate position/jobs as required
* Completion of work orders in proper sequence of expedites first and then by the oldest dated work.
* Completion of the process monitor and associated paperwork
* Verification of unit counts
* Maintenance of department logs
* Timely and regular attendance
* Participate in department meetings and projects
* Operate within standard operating procedures
* Maintain neat, clean and well:organized work area
* Adhere to all safety standards and personal protective equipment (PPE) guidelines
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
* Good math skills
* Good level of product knowledge to ensure the machine is producing the correct quality and quantity of parts
* Ability to lift, move, pack and stack up to 45 pounds in proper manner
* Ability to work independently
Capability to lift 50 pounds.
Working Conditions: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach, swivel, carry items from one building to another, and speak and actively listen. Noise level is usually moderate. The employee is regularly required to reach, push, pull and regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Shift: WRSW 2nd Shift : 3:30PM : 2:00AM (4/10hr.)
Jobs in Warsaw > Transport - Warehouse in Warsaw > Production Specialist